Saturday, October 25, 2014

2015 FlickChick Calendars Are Here!

The 2015 FlickChick Calendar theme is "Stars and Their Pets." This year I went for a nicer, sturdier stock paper, so this wall calendar will withstand anything 2015 can throw at it.

Here is the year of stars and their pets:

Cover: 
Cary Grant and his pooch, Archibald Leach. Clever name, no?

January: 
Vivien Leigh and her beloved Siamese

February: 
James Cagney and his pups

March: 
Theda Bara and her elegant borzoi

April: 
Peter O'Toole and his tea party pals

May: 
Audrey Hepburn and her pet fawn

June: 
John Boles and his stubborn schnauzer

July: 
Clara Bow and her chow chow

August: 
Chaplin and his feline friend share a moment

September: 
Jean Harlow and her fluffy friend


October: 
Rudolph Valentino and Kabar


November: 
Gable and Lombard and friends at their ranch

December: 
Ava Gardner and her corgi


The price is $16. If you are interested, just send me an email at flickchick1953@aol.com and I'll give you the details.

2 comments:

Inge Gregusch said...

Fabulous! Great work, as always.

Unknown said...

I love it!!! I want one!!!I sent you a message.